Saturday, January 12, 2008

Get Well Cards Needed...

I am sending this card to my step-mom who just found out she has lung cancer. About 20 years ago she had breast cancer but was ok after her treatments... Well, its back and has spread to her lungs. If you would like to send her a card and let her know that you are thinking of her, I would be more then glad to send you her address. You can email me at jdmeyer6@sbcglobal.net. Please keep June in your prayers, she is a very special lady!

This sketch is from a challenge by Tamera. You can view Tamera's sketch on her Blog, click here.

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Jen so sorry, please send me here addy and I will send a card.

Lynda said...

Jen, I LOVE this card, it is so beautiful! Please send me June's address, I would LOVE to send her a card!

~Lynda

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very sorry to hear your step mums bad news. I have had a lot of relatives with cancer in my family so I know how tough it is.

Beautiful card. It will certainly keep her fighting spirit up.

My Paper World said...

Jennifer, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.
I will be in touch soon, I would love to send June a card.
Yours is so pretty, I'm sure that she will love it and be glad that you are thinking of her xx