Thursday, January 1, 2009

Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets For Sale

Here is a list of Stampin' Up! sets that I have for sale. The sets that have been mounted are in excellent condition and were gently used!! All sets are wood mounted and come in their original plastic storage cases. They also come from a **smoke free home! You can see card samples from these sets at the Splitcoast Stampin' Up! Gallery - the sets are listed alphabetically.

I only except paypal. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. All other shipping charges are extra and are not included in the price of the stamps.

Here is an abbreviation list that details the condition of the stamps. (BN) - Brand New, (LN) - Like New, (Very LS) - Very Lightly Stained, (LS) - Lightly Stained, (S) - Stained, (HS) - Heavily Stained.

If you are interested in any of these sets, please email me at
Thanks for looking! Jennifer :)

Stamp Sets $5
Doodle That - (LS)
Too Cute - (BN)

Stamp Sets $6
Gently Falling (BN)
Friendship Blooms (BN)

Stamp Sets $8
Paint Prints - unmounted
Polka Dots & Paisley (LS)
Polka Dots & Petals (LN) - SOLD


Stamp Sets $10
Along the Same Lines - (LN)
Be Happy - (LS)
Birthday Beauty (BN)
Blooming With Happiness - unmounted
Love It - unmounted
Morning Soft - (S)
Spring Solitude (BN)
The Free & The Brave (LS) - SOLD

Stamp Sets $15
Doodle This - (LS)
Haute Couture - unmounted
Love Matters - unmounted - SOLD
Pretty Princess - (LN) - SOLD
Give Thanks - (LN)
You Make Me Happy - (LS)

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Suzy Tyler said...

I just sent you an email in reference to Haute Couture.

Vickilyn said...

I am interested in your Love Matters set - but I will send you an email

thecrazycrafter said...

are you still selling any sets? or punches? please let me know and i will purchase.

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I've just been searching for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the best I've discovered
till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the supply?


Check out my website: kitchen home improvement ()