Sunday, July 15, 2007

Featured Stamper Challenge

I made this inspirational card from the gallery of Charmwarm. Splitcoaststampers picks a "Featured Stamper" on Sunday. This card was my inspiration.
This is how it works, everyone looks through the gallery and it is an invitation to create a card using the Featured Stamper's gallery as inspiration. Everyone is invited to play along!
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Regal Rose & Whisper White
Stamps:Little Lady
Accessories: Scalloped circle punch, Coluzzle circle.
***The Ladybug wings were made with vellum. I stamped the wings in versamark and heated on some iredescent ice with my heat gun.

***The Flowers on the background were created using my Flower punch. The smaller flower punch I got from target in the $1 spot. What a deal. I used my white gel pen in the center of the flowers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is gorgeous!! Love the wings!! Pam

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! Look at the pretty translucent sparkle on those wings! Wonderful!

Loretta said...

These wings are beautiful!