Monday, September 10, 2007

TLC133 Happy Thanksgiving...

I made this card for this weeks "Technique Lover's Challenge" TLC133 over at SCS. Today's technique is colored pencils and gamsol (odorless mineral spirits). It really does make coloring fun! This is my first attempt at it, so be kind.

Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Holiday & Wishes
Paper: Black, Pumpkin Pie, Creepy Crawly
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: Prismacolor colored Pencils (Thanks Dad) Odorless mineral spirits, Blending stumps, Hardware, Ribbon, Pop dots

5 comments:

Svana ValerĂ­a said...

wow youre first time looks like a pro did it !!

i got my first prismacolors today and i cant wait to try them out ,but im sure mine will not looks so good

Nancy Riley said...

Beautiful! You did a fantastic job on this card! I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Love how the colors all blend together!! As usual all of your cards are gorgeous!! Pam

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Your pumpkins came out so lovely and soft! Great first try! :)
~Angie

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, this looks wonderful! You know, I have the Gamsol and the Prismas but I need more practice. It takes me forever to color anything. You did beautifully!