Friday, October 19, 2007

Wish Me Luck...

Wish me luck... I am going to "Toy Land" tomorrow morning to stand in line (in the cold) to get early Christmas presents for the little ones. They always have great prices and LOTS of toys.

I will continue with this post tomorrow and let you know how I did. Here are a few of the items I am searching for:

Rose Petal Cottage
Geo Track
Thomas & Friends

Well, I am off to bed, I have to be in line by 6 am, ouch!

UPDATE...
For all my Blog family & Friends...
I got what I wanted and to say the least it was pretty quick too. I got home around 7:45 am and since Farm & Fleet opened at 7:00 am, that is not bad. Most of the shoppers were very rude to say the least and very pushy. I found myself the only one saying excuse me, but the good news is I got everything on my list and then some. The "Rose Petal Cottage" is a hot item this year and I can't wait to see my daughters eyes when she opens it up this Christmas!

It's beautiful in Chicago, Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

No comments: