Saturday, November 3, 2007

WSC26 Jolliest Christmas...

Here is my card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge "WSC26". The background paper is Deja Views Christmas collection "Flurries & Frost". The candy cane ribbon is NEW from May Arts. The snowflake might be a bit much, but it's staying.

Stamps: Jolliest Time of the Year
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Flurries & Frost
Ink: Black, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Snowflake - Cuttlebug, Colored pencils, Dazzling Diamonds, Chipboard (Holiday mini) Ribbon - May Arts
Thanks for looking,
Jennifer

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Boy have you been busy! I love this card. You did a great job!

~Lynda

Diane Gilbert said...

jen this is sooo cute, I don't have this set yet but I think I need it now!

Melissa said...

I love this!!

Anonymous said...

Saw this on SCS and I just think it's so adorable! Love the paper. You make such cute cards, Jennifer! Love them all!

My Paper World said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

YUP...I HAVE to have this set, now!! This is the cutest!!