Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cards For June...

I made this card for Card Sketch #28. I am sending this card to June, I hope it will brightens her day! Thanks to everyone that is keeping June in their prayers.

For those that don't know... I am sending cards every week to my step-mom, who just found out she has lung cancer. About 20 years ago she had breast cancer and got better after her treatments... Well, its back and has spread to her lungs. If you would like to send her a card and let her know that you are thinking of her, I would be more then glad to send you her address. You can email me at jdmeyer6@sbcglobal.net. Please keep June in your prayers, she is a very special lady!

You can find this beautiful paper and more at:
Mothers & Daughters Creations

6 comments:

Vicki G said...

Such a pretty card. I love the layout, the colours and this image is lovely!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card Im sure it will brighten her day. Sorry to hear she is so unwell.x

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my heavens what a lovely card. Amazing job on using Tamara's sketch. Thanks so much for playing along!

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful Jennifer!
My best wishes to June, I will keep her in my thoughts xx

Anonymous said...

Your cards with this set are beautiful! What a distressing piece of news. I'm so sorry. I'll be emailing you.

Debbie Olson said...

Jennifer, what a lovely card! Beautiful color, layout, and coloring of the image!