Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SC159 Be Mine...

Here is my card for today's Sketch Challenge SC159. I used some of my Basic Grey "Two Scoops" paper. The subtle images behind the sentiment were done with the "Two Scoops" sentiments. Just to add a little detail, I added some "Pointsetta" dew drops.
Stamps: So Many Sayings, Two Scoops Sentiments
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Two Scoops, Loves Me DSP
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Scalloped Scissors, Ribbon, Dew Drops
Have a great week & Thanks for your comments!
Jennifer :)

5 comments:

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Oh! This is very pretty! Love that image and these colors together. Fabulous!

Linsey said...

Jennifer, this card is amazingly gorgeous! Love your choices of paper and this awesome stamp--I love it so! Perfect for this sketch! Most wonderful work!

Lynda said...

This card is so pretty Jennifer! I just love it!!! You are on a roll girlfriend!!!

~Lynda

Marilyn said...

I absolutely LOVE this card - thanks for the inspiration - I have this set and haven't used it yet - gotta get it inked up now!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so pretty! The paper is delicious! I love how you always get busy and really USE all your new stuff!