Sunday, February 17, 2008

SFYTT Happy Everything...

Hello & Happy Sunday! I have not posted much lately because I am now just getting over a bad cold. A couple of weeks ago, my kids had it and now it was mom's turn. Thankfully, it was just a cold and NOT the flu! I am feeling much better and looking forward to stamping again!

Today's card is for Jen Del Muro's sketch "SFYTT". I ordered some of the NEW Summer Picnic paper along with the Tart & Tangy stamp set and could not wait to play with it. I have a long list of cards to make but could not resist dipping into the NEW paper and stamps.

Here are two more cards done using the same paper and stamps.

Recipe: Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Happy Everything Paper: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White Patterned Paper Summer Picnic Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful Blue Other: Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, SU Ribbon

Thank you for your sweet comments! Have a great week! Jennifer :)

4 comments:

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Just love each of these sweet cherry cards, Jennifer! glad to hear your feeling better! I had a nasty cold for and while and I still can't seem to kick the cough but I feel tons better!
Hugs to you!
~Angie

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!! Nice job with the sketch! :)

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, all three cards are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

love 'em!! thanks for playing the sketch. btw-i salivate at your banner every time i come here!!! lol!

hugs-jd