Tuesday, March 4, 2008

CC156 Thinking of You...

Its late but I decide to wonder over to Splitcoast before shutting down the computer. I noticed the Color Challenge was posted and I still had a little mojo left in me, so I stamped up another card to post for all of you late time bloggers! LOL :) This is for Color Challenge "CC156". If you would like to view more cards with the color combination, click here.

I was inspired to use this scalloped note cards from Stampin' Up! for a fun challenge that Lynda & I made up at the last minute. If you have these wacky note cards from Stampin' Up! and would like to play, The challenge is to decorate your wacky circle card. If you post your card on Splitcoast, please use "ULAS" in the keywords.

All images can be found at "Mothers & Daughter Creations".

Thanks for visiting & hope to share more cards with you tomorrow.
Jennifer :)

13 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Oh my goodness, Jennifer! I can't get over the adorable Easter cards you've been making! I would have never thought of this color combo for Easter, but I love it! Such a CUTE card!

Nancy Riley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy Riley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! What a awesome color idea!! Love it! Pam

Catherine said...

this is so pretty =)

Melissa said...

Beautiful job on the challenge!

Many Blessings,
M.

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely card.

Carolina said...

What an adorable Easter Card...I had to stop by your blog and just let you know one more time what a wonderful job I think you did with the challenge - TFS!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!! The shape is perfect - it's so cute! :)

Jen said...

This is the sweetest card...I really love that chick. Just perfect!

Maria said...

Great card! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

This is darling, Jennifer! I like the thinking of you sentiment with it. Too cute!

Diane Gilbert said...

Another Adorable card!!! Love the colors on this one too!