Sunday, March 30, 2008

FS60 Happy Mother's Day...

Here is one of many cards I will be making for this Mother's Day. I designed this card for today's Featured Stamper "FS60". Laura has an amazing Gallery FULL of beautiful cards. I was truly inspired by her work and have many favorites in her Gallery. Since its late, I am only CASEing one for tonight, I hope to stamp some more tomorrow. Here is the card I was inspired by from Laura's Gallery on Splitcoast.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

This one is just breathtaking! Phenomenal job! Thanks for sharing!

Brenda H. said...

This card is gorgeous...love the soft colors! Great work!
Happy Spring!
~Brenda H.

Anonymous said...

I love your color choices - what a beautiful job!

Unknown said...

what a lovely card! i love the colors - how did you do the heart???

Allison Rankin said...

I love, love, love this. BTW, I love this!