Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blog Under Construction...

While working on my Blog, my darling husband came home early from work... Guess what he has? You guessed it, he now has what Jake & Hannah had. Boy is he sick and I am so scared I am next. I have had my days of throwing up, I was pregnant 4 times and believe me it is not fun!

So stamping tonight or even tomorrow will be out of the question BUT, I will certainly try! Please bare with me while our family gets over this BAD bug!

Oh and did you notice my banner... I am working on that too. I am in line and waiting patiently for Sara Williams to work her magic! :) Please take a look, you will LOVE what you see!
Take care & I will post soon...

1 comment:

Maria said...

Oh good god that stinks! I hear you on throwing up. I was preg with twins and those first 3 months were awful for that and I worked full time AND no one knew at that point! I hope you don't get it my fingers and toes crossed for you!