Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CC163 Birthday ALL Year Long...

I created this card using this week's Color Challenge "CC163". You are to use Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink & Certainly Celery in your card. I LOVE this color combination so much I will be using it for most of the challenges this week!

I'll be be sending this card to a friend of mine on Splitcoast, she is trying to celebrate her Birthday everyday this year! :) If you want bigger hint, she is in my Blog roll & LOVES Pickles (I think) LOL :)

I only gave it away because she knows that this card is for her. Amy challenged me to use my Copics so I took the fun challenge. What do you think? What are your thoughts about the Copic markers?
Nestabilities can be found at Cut At Home, Sign up for the VIP Coupon and save 40%.

Recipe - Stamps: Cupcake by Hero Arts (My Favorite, can you tell LOL) Paper: Close to Cocoa Prints, Pretty in Pink, White PTI Ink: Chocolate Chip Accessories: Ribbon, Round Corner Punch, Copics Markers, Rectangle Nestabilities -Cut At Home


Please stop by a little later, I will have some other fun cards to share with all of you.

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh Jennifer, you're the BEST! I love this SWEET cupcake card. The cherry is perfect! Love the nesties and swiss dots CB. The coloring looks great, too! My only (and all-consuming) thought about the Copic markers is "I want some!" LOL. What do you think of them?