Wednesday, April 9, 2008

SC171 Soft Hello's...

Happy Wednesday...

Today's card is for this week's Sketch Challenge "SC171". Lisa is this week's Guest Host for the Sketch Challenge and for such a simple sketch, there have been some pretty amazing cards.

For the sky background on my card, I punched out a scalloped circle. Starting at the bottom of the background piece, take the scalloped circle and sponge and wipe the ink upwards on both the circle and the white background piece.


I have a question for all of my blog friends. How are my pictures, are they brighter? I have been changing the exposure setting. You too can have brighter pictures, click on Gina K's Tutorial for more instructions.


Recipe - Stamps: Always Paper: Close to Cocoa, Caribbean Blue, Whisper White Ink: Close to Cocoa, Cool Caribbean Accessories: Ribbon, Scalloped Circle, Scalloped Ovals

Thanks for stopping by,

7 comments:

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful jennifer! really pretty and delicate! xx

Anonymous said...

totally cute!

Unknown said...

This is such a delicately pretty card. The blues are perfect and I love that sky! Thanks for the tips on how to recreate it Jennifer.
Very clever.;)
Aww thanks for your words of support on my blog. It means a lot.
I'm in a much better frame of mind today. ;)
Viv xxx

Lynda Benden said...

This is so pretty Jen! I just love the Always set. Yes, your pictures look great!

Marilyn said...

I LOVE this card - thanks for sharing the technique to recreate the clouds - would never have thought to do that - love how the bird is perched on the branch it all comes together so pretty!! I think your blog always looks wonderful and your pictures are easy to see.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is such a beauty, jennifer !!!!love the soft clouds color , tfs:)
chat

Becky Rusher said...

I love the clouds! Such a gorgeous card!