Monday, April 7, 2008

TLC163 Soft Silhouettes...

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful emails and kind wishes. My arm is not getting better but I can not stand to not stamp! Its kind of gloomy here and super windy so we won't be going outside to play. So what else is a girl to do but stamp!

This card is for the Technique Lover's Challenge "TLC163". You are to create a card with 2 or more layers of ribbon. I left my card without a sentiment so I can use it for any occasion.

Recipe - Stamps: Always Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Spring Sihouettes, Vellum Ink: Whisper White Accessories: White EP, Heat Gun SU Flower Punch, SU Pretties Kit, Ribbon, Silver Cord


Have a wonderful week,

7 comments:

Kristine said...

WOW--this is sooo pretty and elegant. LOVE this so much. You definately have a knack for the elgant look ;)

Lauren (mytime) said...

So soft and beautiful! Love the flowers in the corners.

Amy Sheffer said...

Doing some catch-up, Jennifer, so I'll have to go back and figure out what happened to your arm! For now, can I just say this is one of the most beautiful cards I've seen in a long time? So elegant with the soft blue and white combo!

Marilyn said...

This is the most elegant card - love the soft colors!! Hoping that your arm gets to feeling better soon!!

Linsey R said...

Gorgeous, Jennifer! So sophisticated! I love this set, it always creates the most beautiful cards! Oh yes, and that YOU made it--you always make them beautiful too! Hugs buddy!

Becky G said...

This is so soft and pretty!

Maria said...

This is great, such elegance.

Sorry about your arm. What happened? Sorry if I missed seeing that post, I will go check!