Monday, April 7, 2008

TLC163 Soft Silhouettes...

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful emails and kind wishes. My arm is not getting better but I can not stand to not stamp! Its kind of gloomy here and super windy so we won't be going outside to play. So what else is a girl to do but stamp!

This card is for the Technique Lover's Challenge "TLC163". You are to create a card with 2 or more layers of ribbon. I left my card without a sentiment so I can use it for any occasion.

Recipe - Stamps: Always Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Spring Sihouettes, Vellum Ink: Whisper White Accessories: White EP, Heat Gun SU Flower Punch, SU Pretties Kit, Ribbon, Silver Cord


Have a wonderful week,

7 comments:

Kristine said...

WOW--this is sooo pretty and elegant. LOVE this so much. You definately have a knack for the elgant look ;)

Lauren (mytime) said...

So soft and beautiful! Love the flowers in the corners.

Amy Sheffer said...

Doing some catch-up, Jennifer, so I'll have to go back and figure out what happened to your arm! For now, can I just say this is one of the most beautiful cards I've seen in a long time? So elegant with the soft blue and white combo!

Marilyn said...

This is the most elegant card - love the soft colors!! Hoping that your arm gets to feeling better soon!!

Linsey said...

Gorgeous, Jennifer! So sophisticated! I love this set, it always creates the most beautiful cards! Oh yes, and that YOU made it--you always make them beautiful too! Hugs buddy!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is so soft and pretty!

Maria Levine said...

This is great, such elegance.

Sorry about your arm. What happened? Sorry if I missed seeing that post, I will go check!