Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our Creative Corner - Christmas in August

Hello and thanks for stopping by! Today’s card is for this week’s challenge over at Our Creative Corner. This week our August host, Loretta Lock has challenged us to create a Christmas card/project. As always, we warmly invite you to play along, please use your favorite stamps and supplies.


For my card layout I used chocolate chip, white, baja breeze & pink pirouette for the color combination. Each of the layers were embossed using the snowflake embossing folder by Cuttlebug. I added the three snowflakes using my Sizzix sizzlets by Stampin' Up!. To finish off the card, I added chunky glitter by Martha Stewart and some ribbon. As some of you know, I have a Christmas blog and this will be one of the many holiday cards I will be giving away this Christmas season. My Christmas blog will be active October 1st.

We hope you will join us over at Our Creative Corner. There is no time limit on our challenge, so please play along whenever you are able!! If you upload to Splitcoast, please include OCCC in the keywords.

Before I go, we should be getting back home from being out of town around 5 pm. For those that emailed me I will be catching up on your messages this weekend. Have a wonderful weekend & don't forget to stop by the OCC to see the other wonderful samples by the Design Team!!

9 comments:

LorettaL said...

What a lovely wintery, snowflaky card, Jennifer!!! Pink and blue for Christmas is going to be huge this year!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous card...those snowflakes are STUNNING!!!

Donna C. said...

Wow! I love the sparkle!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love your color combo jennifer! This is beautiful!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my - look at this beautiful x-mas card!!! Love the colors and the
sparkly snowflakes!!!

Enjoy you weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Cheryl said...

WOW,this is so pretty,I love the colour combo and gorgeous snowflakes!!!
Hugs xx

Cathy said...

This is so pretty!!! WOW I love it!! So stunning!! Hugs, Cathy

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Very nice. Although I'd like Christmas stuff to wait a bit! Have some fall!

Simone said...

What a stunning card, I love these soft colours for this christmas theme!
Simone