Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Project Tuesday - Gable Box

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by!! Today's project is for this week's challenge over at Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday. This week were are making Gable boxes. We warmly invite you to play along. Can you guess what is in my box?

For my project I started with some baja cardstock and then scored and cut it according to the directions. The background was stamped using the spunky spots jumbo wheel by Stampin' Up!. I then stamped Carl the Cupcake - by Stamps and Smiles, in Memento ink and colored him in using my Copics. Glitter was added along with his Birthday hat. This project took a little longer then our normal projects but still only took about 25-30 minutes.

We hope you will stop by and play along, most of our projects only take a few minutes to create. Grab you favorite stamps and supplies and join us each week!! Last week we created a fun a pull treat holder. Please stop by the Stamps and Smiles blog and visit the Project Tuesday page. We have LOTS of fun samples from the design team to help inspire you.

Thanks so much for stopping by, here is the recipe: Recipe ~ Stamps: Carl the Cupcake - Stamps and Smiles Ink: Memento Paper: White, Baja Breeze Accessories: Copics, Ribbon, Martha Stewart Glitter.
Please don't forget to sign up for my blog candy giveaway, I will announce the winner on Thursday, August 6th. Enjoy your week! Hugs ~

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fantastic,beautiful colours and image.....I love it!!!
xx

Mandy said...

I'm guessing cookies !! This is such a sweet project Jennifer, really like the big dots!

Mandy
xx

Cat said...

Oh, Jennifer this is so sweet! I love the soft colors!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very cute gable box! I love how you decorated it! :) TFS