Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Sneak Peeks - Day 3

Hello and thanks for stopping by!! We are on day 3 of Stamps and Smiles NEW Holiday Digi Release. We hope your having fun and enjoying the samples by the Design Team! The NEW Holiday Digi Release will be available for purchase after our Blog Hop, Friday - December 11th. at 8 pm CST.

We have another fun game planned, the winner will win this NEW digi image. Just unscramble the letters and email us your answer.

Here is the third digi set called Believe in the Magic. This digi set contains 1 images and 1 sentiment.

For my sample, I started with the NEW Martha Stewart snowflake punch. After punching out a square of snowflakes, I added a layer of red cardstock and then my digi image. The image was combined with a Stamps and Smiles image called Frosty Village. After adding all the layers, I added glue and some fun glitter by Martha Stewart. To finish off my card, I added a snowflake and button.
Before I go, I wanted to remind all of you that Stamps and Smiles has a FREE digi image to try out. The offer will end tomorrow, December 10th - Click here.Have a fun week and don't forget to stop by the Stamps and Smiles blog to see the wonderful samples by the Design Team. See you tomorrow with our 4th day of sneak peeks!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my word Jennifer! I LOVE your sample hun! That is AMAZING! I love how you added Santa and his reindeer with your house set! That's STUNNING! And your punch around the page really adds to your wonderful creation! AWESOME work!
Hugs~ Kim

Rose said...

Your card is just stunning Jennifer! Beautiful work!

Mandy said...

Love your card Jennifer, looks great with the houses !

Mandy
x

Mrs B said...

Oh, you have the snowflake corner and border punch!!!!! I love it! Your card is just perfect! I love the way you combined it with the house digi image!!!
Cindy

Judi said...

This card is so cute - I love the "town scene" at the bottom - very cool! So far, this is my fave of the release!!

Rose said...

how cute to have him flying over the town! i luv the snowflake boarder and all your sparkle. that beautiful card my friend :0) can't wait to see what you create next!!

Anonymous said...

girl, that MS punch around is perfect here!

-- dalis

Lisa Foster said...

Oh this is just too cute too!!! Fabulous card! Wonderful images!
Hugs,
Lisa