Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our Creative Corner Challenge - Easter



Happy Saturday everyone!! This week over at Our Creative Corner is to create a Spring/Easter card or project. Since I have been SO busy with the Easter digi release for Stamps and Smiles, I thought I would share a slide show of all of the samples I created during the release week. I am also including two of my favorite songs from my favorite band A-Ha!! I will be leaving in early May to see them in NYC and I can not wait!!!

Enjoy Shadowside & Foot of the Mountain. These two songs can be found on A-Ha's NEW cd called Foot of the Mountain.

Have a fun weekend and don't forget to stop by Our Creative Corner to see the other wonderful samples by the Design Team!

6 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh wow!!! Lovin' all your fun creations, Jennifer!!! FABULOUS!!!!!

Lisa Foster said...

All of your creations this week, well, ALL of your creations are awesome!!!
Oh how fun your getting to go see A Ha! If you need a chaperone, you have my number LOL.
Hugs,
Lisa

Lori Rider said...

Wow, you *have* been busy! I love all your creations - they are just wonderful!

Rose said...

oh i love your slide show :) looks like you are getting very excited about your trip to see Ah Ha :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

OMG YES! It will be here and gone before I know it! LOTS to plan and I can not wait until I can share my trip with all of you... it is a dream come true for me snd I just can't wait!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, Jennifer, you have been busy turning out some fabulous projects. These are all totally wonderful, just full of yummy details, papers and beautifully designed and colored images! You certainly ROCKED this challenge!!

PS - Love the slide show on the OCC blog - great idea!!!