Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Project Tuesday - Altered Picture Frame

Hello & thanks for stopping by today! I am so sorry I have been so quiet lately but we have been hit with this terrible cold and it's been lasting well over a week! The good news is that it's not allergies and its just a cold... let's hope this is the tail end of it!! Today's sample is for this week's challenge over at Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday. This week we are making an altered picture frame. I have done several of these in the past and this by far was the most fun for me!!
On my frame, I used some fun paper from TPE called Sunny Bunny Collection. The bunny images are from Stamps and Smiles called Bella Bunny & Some Bunny Loves Me - save 15% now thru April 5th. To add to the picture frame, I added a decorative border using my Martha Stewart grass punch and also cut out some of the eggs from the dp.
Seen here on this close-up, I printed out the bunny's, colored them in using my Copics & then added the eggs using extra scraps from the dp. I had so much fun putting this frame together and I can't wait to add our family picture!
Have a fun week and don't forget to stop by Project Tuesday to see the beautiful samples by the Design Team. Please stop by soon, I have some other Easter projects to showcase.

9 comments:

KimS said...

How stinken cute is this frame?!! I love those bunnies, and you did an awesome job coloring them!!!

Diane Gilbert said...

This frame is adorable!

Sarah Gough said...

Awww so cute!! Love that paper - it works perfectly for this.

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a cute project!! Thanks for the fun pkg I received to...Got to find time to play with all my fun "Jennifer" stuff! You are the sweetest!

Rose said...

oh Jennifer this is the perfect paper for your cute digis :) your family photo will look awesome in this :) hope your all better soon

Mary Lou said...

What a cute idea!!! Awhh those darn colds~~hope you are all better soon :) Happy Easter
Love
Mary Lou

Mrs B said...

Jennifer, I love your frame! Those little bunnies look so perfect on the frame! What a great idea to put some Easter pictures in
CindyB

Sherry Eckblad said...

Jennifer this is just adorable and I can already picture a great Easter photo sitting inside this frame next week.

Lisa said...

Jenn this is so stinkin cute! I love those bright colors and the bunnies look just yummy!