Thursday, April 22, 2010

A-Ha - Ending on a High Note - OCCSC12

Thanks for stopping by today! I found some extra time to play along for this week's sketch challenge over at the OCC Sketch Challenge. I incorporated to days sketch into a fun goodie bag that will hold these homemade A-Ha bracelets I made for the concert. There are several girls I am meeting in NYC for the concert and I thought it would be nice to surprise them with a little something extra! We warmly invite you to play along with today's sketch, feel free to use your favorite stamps and supplies.

Here is a picture of the bracelet I made.
Here is this weeks sketch layout. Enjoy the rest of your week and don't forget to check out the other fun sample designs by the OCC Design Team.

12 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

How cool is this! I loved that video and the song too! And you know even for a cartoon, this guy is easy on the eyes! LOL
Great sketch and terrific card!
I may have to play with this sketch myself!

Rose said...

OK my friend I do believe it is time to get you into a 12 step program for this addiction to A-HA *snicker* lol
fantastic gift and holder and your so sweet to think of the other girls your going with :)

Jean Addis said...

How fun! You all are going to have a great time. Your bracelet and gift bags are so creative.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

My girls are off to Switchfoot concert in Sydney tonight! Not sure I get the A-Ha thing ... actually ... not sure I get the Switchfoot thing either! But ... I'm sure you will all have a FANTAZMAGORICAL time! This is a really impressive project, Jennifer. How clever to do the bracelets, too! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Jennifer Stricker said...

Oh A-HA! Love it. Did you have a good time on your vacation. Was it what you expected?

Mrs B said...

Jennifer, really super card! The bracelet is awesome! I'm sure your friends will LOVE it!
CindyB

Laurel said...

Love your take on the sketch!

Sarah Gough said...

That's so cool, I'm sure your friends will love your goodie bag! Have a fantastic time!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cool, Jennifer. But I have never heard of A-Ha. Do I live under a rock? Am I too old or too young? LOL

Kathy Jones said...

OMGosh - A-Ha!!! Suddenly I feel like I'm in High School!!! :) What a fab way to celebrate going to the concert - hope you have an awesome time!!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh are those bracelets DARLING!!! And the bags to hold them are so cute too! You are so creative hun! Love them!!! Hope you have a safe and AMAZING trip!!!
Hugs~ Kim

AMIT said...

Its a nice work done by you.

post free classified ads