Monday, July 21, 2008

CHA 2008

Here are some more pictures from Chicago CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) 2008. I have my oldest daughter Brittney next to me. We both had a fabulous time and I can not tell you how special it was that she came with to CHA!!! :)


Pictured from left to right: Vicki Garrett - Summythyme Studio, me, Anna Wight (Sweet Miss Daisy) Sassy & Sweet.
Me & Anna Wight
Pictured from left to right: Kristi Ferro -Hanna Stamps, me, Vicki Garrett.

Please stop by tomorrow, I will have more pictures to show you.

Have a wonderful week,


6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Loks like you had fun, so glad your daughter got to go with you.

Dawn Easton said...

So cool that your daughter was able to go with you!! What fun! TFS the pictures!!

Unknown said...

You look like you had a fantastic time Jen.
It's lovely to 'see' you and I can't believe you're of an age to have such a grown-up daughter!!
She's lovely and you're so lucky to have her to share your love of crafting. Viv xx

Maria said...

How awesome for you that you went and very cool your daughte went with! The pics are awesome, can't wait to see more!! You have to tell us all about it!

Denise Marzec said...

Yep, looks like you had a great time, and that's so awesome that your daughter went with you!!

Vicki G said...

Hey Jennifer!!! I was SO blessed to meet you at CHA...........Oh my gosh you are just the sweetest lady!!!

First chance to get on the computer after it crashed!!!!!!

I will have to copy some of your pics, I think that me and you are in Kristi's Camera!!!!

Hope we can meet again!!

Hugs,

Vicki