Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our Creative Corner Challenge - Dry Embossing

Happy Saturday! Here is my card for this week's challenge over at Our Creative Corner. Our Challenge this week is to dry emboss. Feel free to use whatever method of dry embossing you like - cuttlebug, brass templates and stylus, Nestabilities, etc. If you don't have any of those tools, try faux dry embossing.

We would LOVE to see your cards, so if you download your cards to Spitcoast, please use "OCCC" in the keywords.

If you play our little challenge from "Our Creative Corner" you will be entered to win some fun goodies from Cut At Home! The goodies include Nestabilities, A2 Embossing folder and some fun die-cuts. Thanks so much Marcie!!! :)

Our Creative Corner also has a guest this week! Diane Gilbert joined us this week for our dry embossing challenge. Diane is an awesome stamper and super talented! If you love to be inspired, please check out her Blog "My Little Stampin' Spot". Thanks Diane for playing with us!!

Please stop by Our Creative Corner and sign up for our weekly challenges and fun samples every Saturday.

I will post the recipe for the card a little later, but this darling designer paper can be found at Mothers & Daughters Creations.


I will be at CHA all weekend so I will have some more fun pictures to share. {this is one of my favorites} Guess who I found at the Copic booth? Thats right, Debbie Olson and she is so sweet and just an amazing & talented lady!!!


Have a wonderful weekend,

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your sweet card Jen, love this picture of you and Deb. What fun!!!!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Your sample is gorgeous, Jennifer...the colors are gorgeous!!

...and it looks like you're having fun at CHA!!

Dawn Easton said...

Your card is darling Jennifer!! Love the punched butterfly ;) You know I love those!

What a fabulous picture of you and Debbie...how exciting to meet such a talented lady in person!

Silke Ledlow said...

Jennifer - your card is gorgeous!!!
Love the colors and the cute image!!!

Lynda Benden said...

AWESOME card Jen!!! I LOVE it!!! The papers are so pretty and are just perfect with your images! You do such a great job sewing too! Great picture of you and Debbie!!!

Diane Gilbert said...

Jen this card is soooo cute! LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks for asking me to be the guest host this week, I had such a great time!

June Houck said...

Here is mine:

http://simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2008/07/gettin-cuttlebuggy.html

Thanks for the challenge!

Jennifer Love said...

What a gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Aww Jennifer, this is SOO pretty.
It's just gorgeous. Love the picture of you! Viv xx

shulsart said...

Jennifer, looks like you are having great fun at CHA. After I got back home to Michigan, I got email from Joyce at my table during class asking me if I wanted to go, as one of her people could not make it. I was so bummed to miss it. Can't wait to hear about all the new products. Great card, I am going to play along later too. Hugs.

Amy Sheffer said...

What a fabulous card, Jennifer!!! Love all the texture and the stitching!! Hope you had an awesome time at CHA - can't wait to hear and to see more pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, OH!!! What an absolutely sweet and beautiful card! LOVE this, Jennifer!!