Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bundled in Pink...

Pretty in Pink

So Saffron

Almost Amethyst

I created this card from a favorite layout of mine. My inspiration came from Laurie who happens to be the "Featured Stamper" today over at Splitcoast. The layout of this card came from "Lauraly". I visit her gallery everyday and just LOVE her work!!! Her Blog is fabulous as well!

Instructions: I cut both large circles out with my Coluzzle. To make the scallops on the White circle, I used my corner rounder punch. I used my corner rounder to make a scalloped edge on the right as well. The flowers on the side were done with my flower punch. I also stamped my image and traced with my glue pen. Then sprinkled the image with dazzling diamonds.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! The sparkle on these is so, so pretty! What sweet cards in all these different colors! Love them!