Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Card Challenge CC121

This is for Card Challenge CC121 on Splitcoaststampers. My husband had to work today, so I have been stamping all day. I am catching up on swaps and weekly challenges on SCS.
The card is made with Chocolate Chip, layered with Pretty in Pink. I used my NEW "Flower Filled" stamp set and punched out the flowers with my NEW punch box. The mini flowers were done with a punch I got at Target in the $1 spot, What a deal!!!
I used my heat gun to curl the ribbon at the ends. ***Be careful it only needs a little heat.

5 comments:

Sandie C said...

Very pretty - love the colours and the pretty polka dot ribbon.

Tiffany said...

Very Cute, this is a favorite set of mine! I just found your blog and Im so excited, I cant wait to see more of your cute cards!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your boots, this is a favorite set of mine tooo. So cute.

Leslie Miller said...

This is so pretty and sweet! I love the way you stamped the sentiment over top of the boots. Love this set, too. I don't know why I've never thought to curl the dotted organdy ribbon. I've curled the plain organdy, but never the dotted. Great idea!

Laurie Schmidlin (Lauraly) said...

Jennifer, this is so cute! I had this set a while ago and never made anthing half as cute as this!! You make me want this set again!!! Love that ribbon!