Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Card for Jared...

I made this card for a friend of mine from Splitcoaststampers. Her SCS name is "Lauraly". You can read about her son Jared on Laurie's Blog "Just Give Me Stamps". Her little boy is sick and in the hospital with a bad kidney infection. If you are interested in sending him a Get Well card, I will be sending him a care package in a couple of weeks and will include any cards received.

Please mail your cards to:
Jennifer Meyer
A Card for Jared
400 Legend Lane
McHenry, IL 60050

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just like you to be so caring for other's. I'll be making a card and get it to you. Laura is very lucky to have you as a friend, as I am too!! Pam

Anonymous said...

You're a sweet friend, Jennifer! This sounds like a great idea. I'd better get over to Laurie's blog for an update. Your card is very cute and perfect for a boy!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Poor Jared. Your card is so fun, it will surely make him smile! Hugs