Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Sunday Morning Card...

This is my Sunday morning card I did really quick. I got this really yummy ribbon from "Really Reasonable Ribbon" the other day and saw the three colors together so I thought of this design and made a quick card. I used my Cuttlebug for the background on Rose Red, Regal Rose and Mellow Moss paper. I used my markers for the flowers. The sentiment is on the flowers as well as the last piece of mellow moss.
Check better later, I will have more cards for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the 3 colors together and the ribbon is very yummy! Pam

Anonymous said...

This may be quick but it doesn't lack a bit of beauty! It's wonderful! Love the ribbon!

Charlene Austin said...

Gorgeous. I have not used this set yet so I may have to case you and use these colors. Really really nice! TFS.