Monday, November 19, 2007

Secret Santa Stamp Camp

I am sorry I have not posted, I have been very busy with my biggest Stamp camp of the year. Its my Secret Santa Stamp Camp and I made everything, from the auction items to their Christmas presents.
Lots of fun but a lot of work.

Here is a picture of the auction items.

Here is a close up of one of the tree's. The gingerbread men were made with cork. Other ornaments were made using my sizzix dies.

This is Pam & Katie and they are unwrapping their gifts. Everyone received pictures frames and homemade Christmas tags.

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Job Jen, looks like fun.

Laurie said...

Oh, Wow!!! Jennifer, I want to come to your next Christmas Stamp Camp!!! This looks like it was so much fun!!! And your house is gorgeous! :-)

My Paper World said...

The ornaments are beautiful!

nitestamper said...

OH mY jennifer!!!what an awesome stamp camp !!!
gorgeous ideas, too
tfs,
chat

Leslie Miller said...

This looks like so much fun! I see many wonderful things, including your house and those smiling faces!