Saturday, December 1, 2007

Gorgeous Snowflake

Here is a card I made using last years designer paper. I LOVE this paper and got it out special for my snowflake card. It works great with Stampin' Up!'s holiday chipboard.

For this card, I layered the dp onto bashful blue and then whisper white. The snowflake is painted white, covered in mod podge and sprinkled with dazzling diamonds. The ribbon was heated just a touch to make it curl. (Use heat gun)

Come back later , I will have more snowflake cards to share!
Jennifer :)

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh Jen ~ I LOVE this! It is so clean looking (does that make sense??). Great job!

~Lynda

My Paper World said...

the paper is beautiful! and it looks great with your glittery snowflake!

Jenn D said...

I love this glittery snowflake. I am so chipboard challenged. I buy it and hoard it. Hopefully if I actually used it I'd have something as gorgeous as this.

At least the ice went away! It took forever to get anywhere on Saturday and we stayed mainly in town. I hear it was much worse farther north by you though. Hopefully you all stayed safe.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, every time I check in here you've got so many great new designs! This snowflake card is so pretty and sparkly! I love this paper from last year. Beautiful card!

Marilyn said...

Never thought to use Modge Podge with the chipboard - what a cool idea!! Love how your card turned out - love the curled ribbon, soft blue colors and sparkly snowflake - just perfect!