Friday, February 15, 2008

The Winner is...

We have some winners to announce for the Mothers & Daughters Creations Challenges. The winner is... Monica! Congratulations Monica, email me your address so we can get the goodies out to you. I want to thank everyone that participated, it was really hard to just pick one winner!

If you would like to view Monica's card/project, click on the link. If you would like to view the other winners, Here is the winner that Tamara picked and here is the winner that Lynda picked.
I will be posting some Blog candy here soon, I have a bad cold so I have been a little slow getting things posted! Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Yahoo! Looking forward to playing with these awesome products! Thanks for the great challenge and the opportunity to win this pack. I will e-mail you my address... Thanks again!