Friday, March 7, 2008

Baby Chick Card...

Hello Everyone & Happy Friday!
I have been working on some fun cards and wanted to share this cute card with you. I thought about this chick and how cute he is. Well, I thought of this really sweet idea about adding a little diaper to it, not only can you use this set for an Easter card but also for a darling baby card too.
Please email me if you would like the template, I still have to figure out how to publish my work on the internet! jdmeyer6@sbcglobal.net

I hope you stop by soon, I will have another sweet card or two too share with all of you!

Recipe - Stamps: A Good Egg, Word on Word Paper: Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Patterned Paper (Archivers) Ink: Ballet Blue Accessories: Linen Thread, SU Buttons, Scalloped Scissors.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

OK, this turned out so darn cute Jen! I love it!! You did a fantastic job!

~Lynda

Amy Sheffer said...

Genius! Love, love, LOVE it!

Jenny Gropp said...

So cute!!!!