Saturday, April 5, 2008

APR08VSNE Fabulous...

Here is a card for VSN over at Splitcoast. My card is for Challenge "APR08VSNE" and if you don't know what VSN stands for is it for Virtual Stamp Night. It is one of my favorites because there are a ton of challenges all in one weekend! I won't be doing a lot of them matter of fact this might be the only card until I have my MRI done on my left shoulder. I might have torn my rotator Cuff. After stamping this card my shoulder is really hurting. Nothing I do is making it better and stamping right now is making it worse! If anyone has had this happen to them please let me know what helped you. BUT PLEASE don't tell me your horror stories, because I WILL have nightmares!!!


Recipe - Stamps: Fabulous Flowers Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Water-color Paper, Whisper White Ink: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink Re-inkers Accessories: Ribbon, Ticket Punch

Thanks so much for stopping by & I hope you ALL have a wonderful weekend!
Don't worry about me, I will post soon I promise!


APR08VSNE Gallery

4 comments:

Linsey R said...

OH NO, Jen! That sounds awful! I'm so sorry you're in pain and stamping is making it feel worse! Oh, I hope you get some relief ASAP! However, you pulled off a most FABulous creation here! I love these gorgeous colors and your lovely ribbon treatment. I am so busy, I have missed out on all the VSN challenges so far--boo hoo! Hopefully we will both get a chance to do at least 1 more! I hope you feel better soon and have a super weekend!

Unknown said...

My heart goes out to you Jen. I've had this and know exactly the pain you're in. Won't tell you anything to give you nightmares, suffice to say, my shoulder is as good as new now. DON'T keep stamping!!!!!

(By the way, this card is stunning)!!!
Viv xxx

Amy Sheffer said...

Uh-oh, sorry you're hurting! Take it easy and we'll all hope for good news! Your card is fabulous -- WOW!! How did you do it?

Maria said...

Jennifer I am soo sorry!! I hope it gets better!!!