Sunday, April 6, 2008

FS61 Sprinkled With Fun...

Before going to bed, I noticed the Featured Stamper Challenge was up, so I quickly put together a card. Just between ALL of you and me, my stamp table is a huge mess so tomorrow I will be cleaning it and NOT stamping LOL! Gosh, so many challenges but NOT enough time to pick up, I know some of you are out there!!! Here is the card I chose to case, I LOVE this set from Hero Arts and I also LOVE this NEW paper from Basic Grey called "Cupcake". Since its late, I will post more details about my card sometime tomorrow.


Have a great night,

6 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Just a lovely card. The bright colours are so much fun to look at. I love your design. Hugs Marja

Diane said...

Super cute! Love the bright colors,
and the sprinkles on your cupcakes
are awesome,how'd you do that!!!
Very nice card!

Lynda Benden said...

This is so cute Jen! I love those cupcakes! I gave you an award on my blog AND I didn't list you last this time!!!!

~Lynda

Velta said...

YUM YUM Give me some! This card is just too sweet :)

Anonymous said...

What adorable and yummy cupcakes!! AND 3!!! YUM!!
Such a cute card!! (and fabulously well done, as always!)

Linsey R said...

Oh, super cute card! Lovin' that cool polka dotted dp, fun ric rac and yummy cupcakes! A very happy card, great work and tfs!