Sunday, May 25, 2008

FS68 Wonderful Friend...

Todays card is for this week's Featured Stamper Challenge "FS68". Denise's Gallery is full of wonderful layouts and creative designs. As soon as I saw this card, I knew this was the one to case.


These colors are used on my card: Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White. The circles were made using the Creative Memories circles and the felt flowers are from stampin' Up! Sentiment is from Stampin' Up! called "All Holidays".


Hope all of you have a wonderful & safe holiday!

14 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute Jennifer! I think I might have to CASE your CASE!!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the cuttlebug embossing and the felt flowers.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Your CASE is fantastic!! I love the colors!! Great job!!

Handcrafted With Love said...

........ Such a stunning card Jennifer and i'm going to a Stampin Up demo tomorrow so who knows what i'll purchase!!!

Love Pam xx

Cassie said...

this is awesome! i want to case yours!!

Lynda Benden said...

VERY cute Jen! I love the colors and those flowers are wonderful! Great job!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous CASE Jennifer! I wanted to CASE this card too but I didn't want to cut out flowers...lol...LOVE your idea of the Flower Fusions...fantastic!

Nancy Riley said...

Lovin' everything about this card! The white just POPS against these colors! So well done, Jennifer!

Lori A. said...

I love it! It's so sweet.

Unknown said...

This is SOO pretty Jennifer.
You certainly do the SU stuff justice!
(Had a great time at the Demo today. Bought loads)!!!!
I'll let you know what I got tomorrow. It's 10pm here and I'm bushed already! LOL Viv xx

Jennifer Love said...

What a beautiful card! Great colors. :)

Marilyn said...

This is a darling card - love the flowers on the bottom of the circle! So pretty!! Fabulous CASEing job!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the color combo is awesome, and I love all the texture to this card!! Gorgeous!

Sears Family said...

I love the flower fusion, Jennifer! Looks awesome! I look foward to swapping with you and the other GSG!