Thursday, May 15, 2008

SC44 Live Your Dreams

Happy Thursday & thanks for stopping by. For those that have sent me emails and Congratulated me on being Sunday's Featured Stamper, I am in the process of answering ALL of the emails back! Thank you so much for ALL of your sweet comments and support, it really means a lot to me!!!
Here is a fun card I designed for Sketches. Every Thursday Tamara posts a NEW Sketch Challenge for you to try. If you would like to play, you can view ALL the fun details here along with the sketch.
If you LOVE to scrap, Sketches is currently accepting submission for the Sketches! Layout Design Team. You can see all the details here.
Recipe - Stamps: Live Your Dreams Paper: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Afternoon Tea Ink: Chocolate Chip Accessories: Photo Corner Punches, Pearls, Ribbon.
Thanks again for stopping by,

11 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Cute Jen! I really like the layout and you did a heck of a job cutting those flowers out! How patient you are! Great job!

Sara said...

gorgeous card! love the layout!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is such a pretty card!!! I love how the flowers stand out!

Alex said...

This is a gorgeous card!! I was admiring how you cut out the flowers and tied them on like a bouquet - love this! Very very beautiful Jen!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

SentimentsbyDenise said...

I enjoy your blog - your work is incredible and you have quite a lot of talent. Thanks for sharing!

Denise

Unknown said...

Another stuning creation Jennifer!
You do SUCH beautiful cards. Viv xx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love your take on Tamara's sketch! Love the addition of the pearls . . . just beautiful!

Becky G said...

This is fantastic, Jennifer! I love it! It's beautiful!

Stampin Hugs, Becky

Linsey R said...

well, you already answered me back and you are just FAB, girl! I think the world of you, you are not only super talented and sharing of your art work, but also seem to be a wonderfully kind hearted person whom I feel privedged to "know", if even only over the internet :) congrats again, on your awesome achievement being the SCS Featured Stamper! You totally deserved it! hugs buddy!

Maria said...

This is awesome, very pretty colors and layout!

America said...

Im loving the color combo with your fab layout and those half pearl treatments here. Awesome card jennifer. Thank you for being such an inspiration! I'll definitely be back for more.