Thursday, June 12, 2008

MDC Challenge...

Hello & Thanks for stopping by...

The Design Team at Mothers & Daughters Creations have created a "Color Challenge". You are to create a card using any shades of yellow, green or blue. I have decided to create 3 cards using these 3 colors. If you too would like to play, please post your cards here.


My first card is just a simple design and layout. Since I need to make some fun masculine cards, I decided to use this penguin set by Memory Box called "Penguins At Play". The shorts were stamped on bashful blue cardstock and colored in with my white gel pen.
For more fun samples, please stop by Tamara, Lynda & Maria...

Stamps can be found at "Mothers & Daughter Creations".


Please stop by a little later, I have two more cards to show you using this fun stamp set.

7 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

OM what a super cute card and I love the blue! Fantastic job!

Dawn Easton said...

This is so cute Jennifer...love that penguin!

Maria said...

Great card, love the penguins.

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome card and challenge Jen, I did it too, I copy and pasted some of your words about the challenge onto my blog, hope that's ok let me know.

Handcrafted With Love said...

Awwwwww how cute is this .... you would certainly be happy when you received a card this cute.

Love Pam xx

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my gosh this is SO cute! LOVE the penquin and CB ~ perfect together!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I love your idea of splitting the challenge into three different cards - that's cool! I love the background on this one - it's so crisp and white and bumpy at the same time it kind of reminds me of little ice cubes - awesome! Thanks for participating in the challenge!