Tuesday, October 7, 2008

CC187 Happy Halloween


Happy Tuesday everyone... Today's card is for this week's Color Challenge "CC187" over at Splitcoast. I really LOVE this color combination & since I was still up when the challenge posted I got right to work! The challenge colors are Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango/Pumpkin Pie & Kiwi Kiss/Old Olive.

Sine I just got some NEW goodies from the Mothers & Daughers Creations Store, I had to dip right in!! All the supplies used on today's card is from the MDC store. I LOVE this NEW paper from My Little Yellow Bicycle along with these gorgeous stamps from Serendipity!

Here is the recipe ~ Stamps: Serendipity - Pumpkin Tower Paper: My Little Yellow Bicycle - Frightful, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White Ink: Chocolate Chip, Memento Accessories: Copics, Twine, Hardware, MS Branch Punch.


Thanks so much for stopping by & Don't for get to sign up for my Christmas Card Giveaway, click here for all of the fun details!

Have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

What an adorable image Jennifer!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, cute Jen.

Betty J Schaub said...

Jennifer, Lovin' those stacking pumpkins esp. the one on top! :-0

Hahahaha

CraftyC said...

A super card!!
Clairex

Kristine said...

Cute card! I LOOOVE your new blog look!! WOW--it's soo FUN,easy on the eyes...FUN!! =) Very sweet, just like YOU!

Denise Marzec said...

Hey, Jennifer! OMG, I so NEEEEED that little bicycle paper. Sooo cute!!

Shirley said...

Jennifer, they are too cute! I love the whole card right down to the tie and black brads!