Sunday, November 9, 2008

Verve Preview - Ornamental Christmas & Poinsettia Christmas

Hello & thanks for stopping by!! Here are some more fun samples using NEW holiday stamps from Verve. Verve is having a release party tonight at 8 pm Eastern. I will be there so please stop by & say hello... :)

For my first sample, I used a frame die from Sizzix. The inside layer was stamped and the Vintage Glow technique was used. The scalloped die was placed on top & decorated with these gorgeous poinsettias. To finish it off, I added some of this beautiful ribbon from Stampin' Up! and another piece of Cardstock was added over that to secure the ribbon.

My second sample was done using the Ornamental Christmas set. I just LOVE the these stamps & the vintage glow technique!! The Ornament was layered with another circle that was embossed using the DVine Swirls embossing folder.

For my third sample, I created this fun embossed background using the background set from Snow Wonderful. The ornaments were embossed on colored cardstock and cut out. I added some fun silver cord and more ribbon to finish the card.

For my last sample, I wanted to create a card that was simple and easy to produce. The background was embossed 3/4 of the way using the Snowflakes embossing folder. The ornaments was embossed and cut out. To finish this quick & elegant card, Silver cord was added along with more beautiful ribbon. Since I LOVE this color, baja breeze, I went with this color. You can choose any color you LOVE.
Before I go I would like to announce the winner for the Verve Card Giveaway... Congratulations to Desire from Doing Life. Please email me your addy so I can get your goodies out to you. jdmeyer6@sbcglobal.net

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments & stopping by!! I really enjoy your visiting a wonderful & thoughtful comments!! Have a wonderful week,

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

These creations are beautiful. The new Verve range are so versatile.

What a lovely surprise. I am honoured to have won a sample creation from someone as talented as you. Thank you so much. Warm regards from sunny South Africa

windycindy said...

All of your cards are lovely, but the first two are the look I like in a card. Wonderful work! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Jennifer Love said...

Oh these are just gorgeous!! I'm gonna need to think about getting these ones...but I promised myself I'd buy more NON-Christmas stamps first...these are almost too hard to resist. LOL!

Ravengirl said...

You made some really beautiful cards today! I hope that my husband gets home in time for me to participate in the release festivities. My two year old doesn't realy allow for much computer time!

Cindy Haffner said...

These are gorgeous Jen thanks for the inspiration.

Poppy said...

wow they are all gorgeous.
poppy

Shirley said...

These are both lovely~

Shirley said...

Wow, I stand corrected, all 4are wonderful! right down the the chocolate ornament!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! These are some FABULOUS cards, Jennifer!

Lynda Benden said...

Wow Jen, these are ALL beautiful! I love the ornament stamp set and what you did with it! That is one I am going to HAVE to get!!!

Niki Estes said...

Great cards, Jennifer! I love the ornaments!

Leanne said...

Wow, all of these cards are stunning xxx

Debbie Olson said...

Jennifer, these Verve samples are just gorgeous! I ordered this morning. . . ;-D