Saturday, January 31, 2009

OCC Challenge - Hearts

Happy Saturday & thanks for stopping by! Today's card is for this weeks OCC challenge over at Our Creative Corner. This is my last week hosting, next week Laurie Schmidlin will be our February host. This week's challenge is to create a card/project using two or more hearts.
There is no time limit on our challenges. Please feel free to participate in any of our challenges at any time. To play along, just post your project to your blog or gallery, then include a link in the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of the post so we can check it out. If you upload to SCS, please include keyword: OCCC

For my design, since it is close to Valentine's Day, I designed a fun card for my darling husband. I inked up my NEW stamps from Verve called Sweet Valentine. I also had fun playing with more of my heart & the long rectangles Nestabilities from Cut At Home. I would also like to announce that Cut At Home is now taking pre-orders for all of the NEW Nestabilities.

Before I go, here are the winners for the K&Company stickers & Watermark. The custom watermark goes to Denise from The Crafty Den and the K&Company stickers go to MakiJo from Makink Studio. Congratulations to you both, please email me at jdmeyer6@sbcglobal.net to collect your prize.

Have a wonderful weekend!

f

28 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so pretty, Jennifer! Love the red and brown together...Have a great weekend!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful card, Jennifer! Love the stitching and the wide ribbon. Those white mats really make everything pop! Awesome design!

Betty J Schaub said...

Looks yummy like chocolate cake with strawberries on top!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Beautiful card! Love that you chose brown.
x Natasha x

Norine said...

so pretty love how you used the nesties
Hugs
Norine

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is darling, Jennifer! Love the stitching and the ribbon. Have a great weekend!

Lynda Benden said...

Such a cute card Jen! Love the chocolate polka dot paper and your stitching of course is awesome!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Definitely a sweet card! I love your blog!

Heather said...

Super cute! I love the colors, and great challenge again this week!
Heather

Kim said...

Hi Jen~ I just love your heart nestie creations! They are always so darn adorable! Maybe between homework and reading tomorrow I can squeeze in some chat time with you! If not I will try to get a hold of your during this coming week! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun, pretty and beautiful Jen, thanks for a great challenge month.

Lisa Foster said...

Love this, Jennifer! Great stiching too!

Andrea said...

Your card is so beautiful!
xAndrea

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners...This choclate and red...well...WOW is all I can say. Ya gotta love it together...Makes for the perfect Valentine :0

Unknown said...

Jennifer... hubby will grant you anything your heart desires when he gets this! It's gorgeous.
Happy Sunday. Viv xxx

Christyne said...

This is really pretty Jennifer! TFS.

Simone said...

What a gorgeous card, Jennifer! I love it!
Simone

Stacy said...

Love the color combo!! SWEET!!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

XOXOX red and brown together!! Sooooo YUMMY!!

Congrats to the blog candy winners!

Char in So Cal

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

the card is adorable!! and the red and brown is a nice change form the pretty pink and brown that you see everywhere!!! great job~

Stamp and Smile said...

So Perfect! I'm sure your DH will {{LOVE}} his card you made from the HEART!!! I enjoy the colors, scallop edges and stitching... Smiles!! (TFS) :)

Bonzi said...

My first visit. Never thought of brown and red together for Valentine's Day. Love it

Heather Grow said...

Hi Jennifer. This is my first time on your blog. It's adorable. I love your cards.

Elena said...

The card is so cute!!! I love the color combination! Love your beautiful sewing too, Jennifer!

eva said...

Very beautiful card and unusually fine blog. I am simple in delight. I live in Estonia.

Unknown said...

Ohhh, such a beautiful color combo! It makes me think rich delicious chocolate, yum. The details are fantastic!
And I just found I won!! What a sweet surprise! Thank you. I will e-mail you right away!

Desire Fourie said...

Just love this card, Jennifer. So simple, but yet elegant. Have a great weekend. Hugs from Desire

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Just found your blog. Love all of your work. I especially love the red & brown colors hat you used on this card. It's absolutely beautiful.