Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge - SASSC12

Happy Thursday, everyone!! It’s time for another Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challeneg, so head on over to the Stamps and Smiles blog to see the NEW sketch and the fun samples from The Fresh Batch!!

For my card, I used Cuppy Love by Stamps and Smiles. I just LOVE using the Copic opaque white after I am done coloring using my Copics!! Cut at Home has great prices on their Copics, they are as smooth as butter!!

There is no time limit on our challenge, so please play along whenever you are able!! However to be eligible for the Stamps and Smiles goodie bag each week, please have your card uploaded the night before at 6 pm central time.

Stamps and Smiles stamps are not required for our challenges, grab some of your favorite stamps & supplies and have fun with our sketch. If you upload to SCS, please include “SASSC12” in the keywords.

Please stop by later, I have another fun card to share PLUS a giveaway!!

8 comments:

LORi said...

Ohhh! Jennifer she is absolutely darling! Love the colors! And the icing...Yummy!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the background paper, your card is as usual gorgeous!! Pam S. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Jen Cuppy is so precious, love it.

Emily said...

This couldn't be any cuter Jennifer! What a great sketch. I don't know what you did to make that cupcake icing, but it looks good enough to eat! I'm also lovin' that DP!

Anonymous said...

Perfect color combo and I LOVE you bow!!! Too cute!!

Unknown said...

jennifer....cuppy is so precious! love the color combo and the "frosting"....it looks so yummy!

amazing job on this week's sketch, lady!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Mrs B said...

Super cute card! I would love to play in the challenge this week, but the link over t Stamps and Smiles blog isn't working.....

Lynne in NI said...

Fab fun card - I adore your paper!