Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Project Tuesday - Ghirardelli Box

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by!! Just a quick post… I accidently created the wrong project for today’s challenge over at Project Tuesday. Thank goodness our challenges are super quick, I created this box in less then 15 minutes - we warmly invite you to play along.

Grab you favorite stamps and supplies and join us each week!! Last week we created a fun a bag tag, this week, we are creating a Ghirardelli box. Please stop by Project Tuesday to play along and see the fun samples using this technique.

Please stop by tomorrow, I have a card to share along with a fun giveaway. Enjoy your week! Hugs & Smiles,

2 comments:

Mandy said...

This is sun a fun project and I love your design. Thank you for asking me to join such a fab DT, I am really looking forward to all the projects ahead.

Mandy

Unknown said...

I don't care WHAT you make Jennifer, it's always a masterpiece and a pleasure to see.
Big hugs Viv xxx