Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SAS Project Tuesday - Bag Tag

Hello everyone… I hope you all enjoyed your 4th!! We had a super busy weekend, so those that have sent me emails, I will work on catching up on those today! My project for the day is for Stamps and Smiles -Project Tuesday. This week’s challenge is to create a bag tag.

We hope you will join us and play along, most of our projects only take a few minutes to create. Grab you favorite stamps and supplies and join us each week!! Last week we created a fun a A2 box, for more fun idea's, please stop by Project Tuesday.

My bag tag is for my daughter Hannah, she will be entering Kindergarten this fall and I thought it would look cute on her back pack. Hannah loves Cuppy and I know she will love seeing it on her back pack while she is away from home!!

For my project I used the Cuppy Love stamp set by Stamps and Smiles. Cuppy was stamped in black memento ink and colored in using my Copics. The sentiment was created on the computer and extra holes were added to hold the extra ribbon.
Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge – We post a NEW sketch challenge every Thursday, we warmly invite you to play along. Each week, one lucky winner will win an exclusive Stamps and Smiles goodie bag. Feel free to use your favorite stamps and supplies!

Thanks so much for stopping by, here is the recipe: Recipe ~ Stamps: Cuppy Love - Stamps and Smiles Ink: Memento Paper: White, Chocolate Chip Accessories: Copics, Ribbon, Martha Stewart Glitter. Enjoy your week!!

9 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

This is so cute, Jennifer! I bet Hannah will absolutely love it!!

Unknown said...

How nice bag tag, i like it very much!

Elena said...

Very cute idea with a tag! Thank you for the inspiration!
And thank you for visiting my blog!

Cheryl said...

Very cute and love the sparkles!!!
xx

Anonymous said...

this is so cute Jennifer! Hannah will love taking a bit of mom to school with her, love this idea. I have one going to K this year too!

Vicki G said...

This is adorable!!!! Hannah will be one fashionable chickie in K this year!!!

Hugs,

Vicki

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable Jennifer. Hannah will be stylin on that first day. Super job on this one. Hope your summer is going great.

Norine said...

what an adorable creative idea I too love cuppy great job
Hugs
Norine

Unknown said...

Oh Jennifer!! Hannah will be envied by all her classmates!!
This is sooo CUTE!!
Love the colours, love the design, love it all.
Big hugs
Viv xxx