Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Project Tuesday - Hanging Treat Box

Hello and thanks for stopping by! Today’s project is for this week’s challenge over at Project Tuesday. This week we created a hanging treat box. This was the first time I have ever created one of these and it was a lot of fun! I already gave mine away to a close friend, she is always going for long walks and I bet this little treat will come in handy!


For my project template I started with some So Saffron cardstock. After putting the treat box together, I decorated the front of the box. Cuppy was stamped in Memento ink and coloring in using my Copics. As you can see by the picture above I not only decorated the treat box but I also decorated the water bottle too. To finish off my project, butterflies were added along with the drink mix.

We hope you will stop by and play along, most of our projects only take a few minutes to create. Grab you favorite stamps and supplies and join us each week!! Last week we created a fun a gable box. For more fun samples using this project idea, please stop the Project Tuesday blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by, here is the recipe: Recipe ~ Stamps: Hello Spring - Stamps and Smiles Ink: Memento Paper: So Saffron, White, Pattern paper Accessories: Circle Nextabilites, Copics, Ribbon, Martha Stewart Glitter & Butterfly Punch, Drink Mix and Circle Punch - SU.

See you Thursday for our weekly sketch challenge! Enjoy your week!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the water bottle holder, I still have it out and everyone who comes over absolutely loves it. Thank you for being my special friend!! Pam :)

Amy said...

I nominated you for an award...

Thanks for always giving me feedback on my entries, and inspiring my creativity.