Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our Creative Corner - 3D Challenge


Happy Saturday! Today's project is for this week's challenge over at Our Creative Corner. This week our January hostess, Joycelyn Turner, has challenged us create something 3D. For fun, I created a Box in a Bag to hold my homemade chocolate spoons (Recipe: melt chocolate chips and dip your spoons in melted chocolate, add more chocolate chips and put into the freezer. In just a few minutes it will set around the spoon. Wrap & decorate). This project was so quick and easy that I made two! We warmly invite you to play along, feel free to use your favorite stamps and supplies.

Here are the directions for this project along with some fun samples. I created my bags using some fun paper by TPC Studio called Little Lovin. I used a NEW images by Stamps and Smiles called Latte & Smiles. The image was printed and colored using my Copics. I added a heart along with some glitter by Martha Stewart. This project took less then 15 minutes to create.
Want to win some fun twine? Guess what I did to my project, I will announce the winner on Tuesday, January 12th.

Thanks so much for stopping by, please don't forget to visit the OCC, the Design Team have put together some wonderful samples to help inspire you. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer! OMG thank you so much for featuring me on your challenge blog, im utterly gobsmaked but so thankful to you all. Ive lost my mojo since yesterday and its been really frustrating as i have lots of cards to make for church, so this os an amazing suprise and you have lifted my spirits again! thank you

I love your box bag, ive been wanting to give this ago for a while and have never gotten round to it, maybe this will be my project for today : )

love emma xxx

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Jennifer this is soooooo FABULOUS!!! You just totally inspired me!!! LOVE the chocolate spoons!!!

Jenny Gropp said...

YUM, to the project and the chocolate spoons!!! YUM, YUM, YUM!

Laurel said...

What a fabulous creation!

Wendy J. said...

Jennifer, what a cute project! You did a great job and thanks for sharing how you make the spoons.

Kim said...

Jennifer that is absolutely adorable! Love the gift set...chocolate spoons...yum yum! What a wonderful idea and goes perfect with your new set! LOVE it!
Hugs~ Kim

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a fabulous project, Jennifer! Love the chocolate spoons. Thanks for sharing it with us - I am inspired to make something similar!!!

Rose said...

Jennifer this is super cute and yummy!! i think you sent it off to me as i am a chocolate freak! LOL

Sue from Oregon said...

Mmmmm...wish I had one of those spoons to stir my cocoa right now! Fun project!

Lori Rider said...

Yum, the chocolate spoons sound awesome! I can't believe this project came together so quickly. It is super cute! I love your adorable papers.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

This is so cute and clever, Jennifer! Yummylicious!

Karen Wilson said...

I love this! What a neat idea!! I wish I had someone who would make me something like that! LOL!

The Paper Company Studio said...

Too cute!! Thanks for using our Little Lovin' paper too!!