Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sketch Challenge - OCCSC3

Hi & thanks for stopping by! Today's card sample is for this week's sketch challenge - OCCSC3 over at the OCC Sketch Blog ~ everyone is welcome to play along, feel free to use your favorite stamps and supplies!!

For my card sample, I used a stamp set by Stamps and Smiles called Hello Spring. The image was stamped in Memento ink and colored in using my Copics. Nothing fancy today, just a quick & easy layout! Below is this week's sketch, we hope you will stop by & play along. Have a fun day & don't forget to stop by the OCC Sketch Blog to see the samples by the Design Team. See you Saturday along with a fun giveaway!

10 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is so sweet Jennifer! :) I love that BG paper!
Hugs,
Lisa

Jennifer Stricker said...

Jennifer

This so sweet. Cuppy looks so springy and fresh. Makes me think that there is actually not 14 inches of snow outside. :)

Jen

Rose said...

I love this spring Cuppy card Jennifer! The paper you used is so cute and the buttons add so much! Really cute!
Hugs,
Rose

Rose said...

aw jennifer this is so cute! luv the spring feel :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww how stinkin' cute!!!Great DP and coloring!!

Jennette Warren said...

Super Cute Card! I'm lovin it!

Laurel said...

This is so cute, love the colors!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute and full of spring! I love the sewing!

Kim said...

Cuppy is so adorable here! Love the springiness of your card!!! :) Gorgeous work!
Hugs~ Kim

Lisa said...

Jenn this is precious! I love all those details!