Saturday, September 11, 2010

Good morning crafter's!! Today's projects are the following challenges: Our Creative Corner (Let's Get paper folding) and for Project Tuesday (Gate Fold Card). Everyone is welcome to play along, feel free to use your favorite stamps and supplies.
For my card, I created a gate fold card, you can find all of the directions here. For my sample, I used a NEW stamp set by Stamps and Smiles called Home Baked Goodies. Since I was baking some cookies for my daughters homecoming, I quickly put a card together for her to also hand out. Splitcoast created this easy to follow tutorial along with a super cute sample.

Since I have been super busy, I always seem to be playing catch up!! However, I did manage to play this weekend. We hope you have time to stop by and see all of the other wonderful samples by the OCC Design Team.
Before I go, I would just like to take a few minutes and say a prayer for all of those that lost there lives on September 11th. You will NEVER be forgotten!!

4 comments:

Lori Rider said...

Great gatefold card, Jennifer - what a wonderful way to "sweeten" the cookie gifts! :) Love the new stamps and the fun color combo!

Wendy J. said...

Jennifer this is very "sweet"! The stamp is adorable and I love the gate cards! I like the polkadots on the background too!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

So cute! The image is adorable and so perfect for that purpose! I'm loving the kraft and red combination too!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Linda

Jean Addis said...

What a cute, sweet card. Your daughter is lucky. I really like the color combo.