Friday, March 21, 2008

Birthday Wishes...

Hello & Happy Friday...
Just want to say thank you for all of your sweet comments & wishes, it really means a lot!!!

I designed this card using my heart nestabilities from Cut At Home. I LOVE these dies and could not wait to create something fun with them. The image is from Hero Arts and the paper is NEW from Basic Grey called "Cupcake".

Since it's snowing here AGAIN... I will be stamping and posting ALL day! We have a busy weekend so I am going to get as much stamping in today as possible. Denny & I have a wedding to go to tomorrow so I don't think I will get in any stamping & Sunday is Easter. I hope to get Sunday's Featured Stamper Challange done early so I can post before our company arrives.

I hope all of you have a great weekend & A Happy Easter!
Jennifer :)

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful Jennifer! I LOVE the cute lil cupcake! xx

Marilyn said...

Love this cupcake card and the scalloped hearts! Too fun!! Happy Easter to yu and your family too!