Friday, March 21, 2008

Finger Puppet Easter Card...

Here is a fun Finger Puppet Card I made for my little ones for Easter. Martha Stewart made these adorable cards the other day on here show and since I make cards, I had to try it! You can find all the instructions plus the bunny template here. Watch complete video here.

For my card I stamped out eggs instead of flowers and sponged on the blue background. For the bunnies I used some fabric instead of felt. Since I don't really know how to sew, I watched this short video on Youtube on the Blanket stitch. It was super easy and really fun to make! If you end up making one of these, please link your card here, I would LOVE to see your cards!
Have a great day! Jennifer :)

5 comments:

Marja Sch said...

This is so cute. I just love it. What a lovely idea.

Amy Sheffer said...

This is SOOOO cute! OMGoodness. Thanks for the links to the how-tos!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Oh how very fun and charming! What a cool idea! :)
~Angie

Lauren (mytime) said...

OMG! That is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! Awesome idea. Gotta love that Martha. Your kids must have went nuts......... Or should I say Carrots over this

Unknown said...

What a novel idea!!!
If I didn't hate 'cloth piercing' so much, I might've had a bash at it. :)
You've done a fantastic job of this.
Luv
Viv
xxx