Friday, March 21, 2008

MORE Blog Candy...

I have a lot of Birthday's coming up and wanted to design some fun cards. I designed this fun & easy layout out for Cut At Home. I stamped the main image on the rectangle nestabilities. The fun patterned paper is NEW from Basic Grey called "Cupcake".

Marcie at Cut At Home, sent me some goodies from Bosskut. I have a fun card to share with all of you tomorrow along with some fun Blog Candy. Please stop by tomorrow for the fun giveaway!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jennifer :)

9 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Cute, cute card! I have a "thanks" bosscut that I love, so I'll be checking back tomorrow! Thanks!

Jackie said...

Very pretty card! I looked for that paper today at the scrapbook store but they don't seem to have it yet. I love the Nestabilities that I have so far, and am trying to get all of them eventually.

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

This is darling cute! Love the pattern papers! Happy Easter to you and yours!
~Angie

ChrissyM said...

What a cute card! I love the paper! I have a lot of birthday's coming up starting next month they come one after another, thanks for the wonderful card idea!

ChrissyM said...

What a cute card! I love the paper! I have a lot of birthday's coming up starting next month they come one after another, thanks for the wonderful card idea!

Anonymous said...

Love the paper, looks very festive!! As alway's beautiful cards!! Pam :)

Unknown said...

This looks good enough to eat!! :)
Gotta get me some Nestabilities!!
Viv
xxx

Maria said...

Love that paper! I love basic grey packs. I have to get somemore.

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely card, very cute!

Julie