Thursday, June 17, 2010

OCC Sketch Challenge - OCCSC20 - Sweet Baby

Hello & thanks for stopping by today! Can you believe I posted?!?! Between my busy summer schedule with my kids and my next stamp release, I was able to squeeze out a card for this week's sketch challenge OCCSC20 over at the OCC Sketch Blog . We warmly invite you to play along, feel free to use your favorite stamps and supplies!! For my sample, I am using a brand NEW image from Stamps and Smiles called Sweet Baby. This image will be available to purchase this Friday, June 18th over at the Stamps and Smiles store.
On my layout I used some NEW paper called Songbird. I wanted to add some stitching to my card but for what ever reason, my Janome sewing machine has been giving me issues. Every time I try to sew with it, it keeps getting jammed up... GRRRR!! The stitching would of completed my card overall I am happy with it! Note... off to get a NEW sewing machine soon!!

Here is this weeks sketch layout. Enjoy your day and don't forget to check out the other fun designs by the OCC Design Team. See you Saturday with a fun giveaway & sample.

7 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Whata pretty sketch ... and this design is so sweet! I just wanna snuggle on that cloud and go to sleep! Hugs Andrea xx

Mrs B said...

Jennifer, I love the sneak peek! I can't wait to get my hands on these new images!!!!!
CindyB

Rose said...

oh what a sweet image!!! and so good to see you crafting again girl :) I'm with Mrs B....... looking forward to all the new images and stamps coming out!!! patience rose, patience!! lol

Rose said...

Hey Jennifer! Love your card and the adorable new images. Really looking forward to new images!!

Karen Wilson said...

Hello! Nice to 'see' you!! We can tell you've been busy! What a darling image and a great card. Sorry to hear about your sewing machine!

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute card, as is the one above! This is an adorable stamp set! Keep rockin' those skeches!

suezie said...

Jennifer this is such an ADORABLE image - one of your best yet! Love what you've done with it too.